Lippincott Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology, Second Edition offers up-to-date, clinically relevant board-style questions-perfect for course review and board prep.
Approximately 1,000 multiple-choice questions with detailed answer explanations cover frequently tested topics in general and systemic pathology. The book is heavily illustrated with photos in the question or answer explanation.
- Easy to use UI and navigation
- Browse and search functions
- Quizzing - test your knowledge of each section
- Track your progress and scores overall and for each section
- Create flashcards for quick review and sharing
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
- Adjustable text size for easier reading
Increase your knowledge of Rubin's Pathology today - perfect for course review and board prep!
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Lippincott's Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
Lippincott's Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology (version 2.0) has a file size of 60.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 50 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.