Lippincott's Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
Lippincott Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology, Second Edition offers up-to-date, clinically relevant board-style questions-perfect for course review and board prep.
Approximately 1,000 multiple-choice questions with detailed answer explanations cover frequently tested topics in general and systemic pathology. The book is heavily illustrated with photos in the question or answer explanation.
- Easy to use UI and navigation
- Browse and search functions
- Quizzing - test your knowledge of each section
- Track your progress and scores overall and for each section
- Create flashcards for quick review and sharing
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
- Adjustable text size for easier reading
Increase your knowledge of Rubin's Pathology today - perfect for course review and board prep!
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Lippincott's Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology (version 2.0) has a file size of 60.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.